Welcome! We are the Register Family. Share in the joy of our family as we live, grow, and enjoy life!

Friday, May 04, 2007

Happy Birthday, Connor!

This is the famous Sherouse Chocolate cake...a tradition in my family as my mom created it just for me when I was 2 or 3 years old. It is a chocolate cake with whipped topping and a melted Hershey bar (with powdered sugar added to make a pseudo-finet) over the top. NOT low fat, NOT low calorie, NOT low carb, but OH SO GOOD!

Today is Connor's 11th birthday! Wow! I can hardly believe he is already 11! It seems just such a short time ago that I was carrying him in my arms as I carry Mikayla today.

We are picking up Payton and heading to Disney World to celebrate the day! But, first, we have to catch the opening day of Spider-man 3, have a little pizza, and then head to Disney. We will spend the night and hit Animal Kingdom on Saturday. Expedition Everest is the first thing on the agenda. I know I will be going with Connor and Payton as Spencer & Huey will have nothing to do with roller coasters. No problem...Connor and I have conquered this particular roller coaster before. At least we can use Spencer & Huey's fast passes and the baby swap feature to finagle another ride without waiting out of the deal!

No comments: