Welcome! We are the Register Family. Share in the joy of our family as we live, grow, and enjoy life!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Mommy & Me Tea


Mikayla invited me to a very special tea at her preschool. We both dressed up and had a lovely spot of tea with her other classmates and moms. Tea, pretzels, muffins, apple slices, and cookies were also served. Mikayla also presented me with a precious, framed photo of my dream-come-true little girl that is proudly residing on our refrigerator.

Then, the children serenaded us from the stage. Mikayla was not in the mood to depart from Mommy's company, so I enjoyed a private serenade from Mikayla at our seats.

It was a lovely morning. I am extremely blessed to have four amazing people in my life. Days are hectic, schedules are insane, but I wouldn't have it any other way. To Huey, Spencer, Connor, & Mikayla: Thank you for making my life wonderful! I love you all so very, very much!

2 comments:

LaLa said...

Such a sweet smile...I just love a private concert!

Michelle said...

I can't believe I missed this update--so cute. Love seeing the pictures:)