Welcome! We are the Register Family. Share in the joy of our family as we live, grow, and enjoy life!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

One More Sleep to Melina

Our friends, Shanna & Barry, are just one more sleep away from their precious little girl, Melina. Today (which is tomorrow there) they are enjoying the Forbidden City and the Great Wall. Their "Gotcha" day is the 14th which is the 13th here, so technically, they get Melina on our Mother's Day! God is SO GOOD!

Anyway, sharing this joy with them via their blog has opened a flood gate of memories and emotions not just about our trip to Mikayla but the journey we traveled to receive each of our children.

I know that we are not a family that has been assembled in the traditional way. We certainly went through many highs and lows to be blessed to have the 3 amazing, fantastic, adorable children that we have been gifted to raise...and looking back, we wouldn't have had it any other way.

So, on this Mother's Day, I just want to give all my praise and offer all glory to God for the love he has given me and the glimpse of His love for us that I see each time I look into our children's eyes. May I never take for granted for even one second their love or His.

Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: