Welcome! We are the Register Family. Share in the joy of our family as we live, grow, and enjoy life!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Happy Birthday, Linda

Yep, today is my birthday! I am 42 years old/young. Wow! When did that happen?

Huey has to work 8am to 8pm today and the kids are in school (but only for a 1/2 day), so birthday goodies were very early. And yes, early means no pictures....

I got a new pair of running shoes (that I desperately needed), a PSP, 4 games to go with my new PSP, instruction manuals, an accessory package with additional memory for my PSP, a new outfit, money from my mom (thanks, Mommy!), and a new outfit from Miss Carrie and Mr. Charlie.

I am planning on spending the afternoon allowing Connor to show me all the nuances of my new PSP (as he has one) & spending the rest of the day shooing Spencer from trying to swipe my PSP (as he does not have one, yet). It should be great fun!

Oh, and age is a number...the attitude is the deciding step in anyone's age. Fortunately for me, I am the youngest in my family (in more ways than one--tee hee), so everyone is always older than me. ;)

No comments: